
WOW! It has been a while since I posted. Since we are only weeks away from the fall gala entitled "365 days at City Mission" I thought I'd better blog everyday until then or at least give it my best shot!
These four girls have know each other since they were born. They all go to school together. They live a couple houses away from each other and here they are at Wiard's Orchard together. They are feeding the bunnies together. We also went on a hay ride, picked pumpkins and ate cider and donuts. We didn't bring Angel and Ashley to the cider mill. My sister Carrie did. They have just become a part of our family and extended family.
Here at City Mission we live out life together.
The Fall Gala is November 14th 6:00pm at the Silver Garden of Southfield. Go to the website to get your tickets. www.city-mission.org
No comments:
Post a Comment